When it comes to HVAC most people think about comfort, either too hot or too cold are the majority of people concern, but there is more to HVAC then just room temperature.
Here are a few questions for you to ask yourself:
- 1. Does anyone suffer from headaches, nausea, fatigue or flu like symptoms when the heat is on?
- 2. Do you have a part of your home/ office/place of business that accumulates more dust than anywhere else?
- 3. Does anyone the premises suffers from asthma or allergies?
- 4. Do you notice musty odors in your home/ office/ place of business?
- 5. Are you doing anything special to remove allergens from the air?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above you might have an issue with your HVAC system.
Global Cooling Inc. can help you isolate the problem. Whether it’s a carbon monoxide issue, humidity issue maybe even an under or oversized air conditioning system issue, we can help solve your problem.